Terms of Service
Please read these terms before using the website. If you do not agree to anything that is said below: DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
Desktoply, and it’s owners will not be held responsible for any wrong doing, or copyright material or lawsuits that may be put against a certain profile.
1. REGISTRATION AGREEMENTS
By signing up too Desktoply, you agree to:
2. RIGHTS RESERVED
- Provide accurate, true and current information about you, the individual that has signed up.
- Until the deactivation of your account, by either yourself or a member of the administration team, you agree to, (when you signup) regularly check, and maintain your information to an accurate and true state. If you provide Desktoply with any inaccurate, untrue information that could be either incomplete or not current or Desktoply has reason to suspect your information is, inaccurate, untrue that could be either incomplete or not current, Desktoply has the right, to either suspend your account until further investigation or to terminate your account and refuse you future use of Desktoply.
- Desktoply, and it’s administration team (Dean Perry, Lewis Fielder and Alex Trott) reserve the right to filter, and remove any information or imagery that we deem inappropriate or we believe is false, or violate the terms of service.
Desktoply, and it’s administration team, reserve the right to have access to your personal ‘Desktop’ folder (that hold’s your desktop images) to look for inappropriate imagery or certain thing’s that may breach our terms of service.
- Your only allowed one account. This is unless; in very rare circumstances that one of the owners, or administration team grants exclusive access to (x) person.
- You are forbidden to upload any imagery that is inappropriate. Seriously, why would you do that anyway? Kid’s may see your profile. If you are found, or reported to have such imagery we will either suspend, or terminate your account (see point 2,1).
- Have fun but be responsible.
Desktoply, accepts no ownership over any image, that is individually uploaded by the user, that is registered on our website. By uploading an image, of your desktop the user agrees to take on any legal action that is taken against the image. Desktoply as said above, takes no responsibility for the users actions.
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, when you upload to our website you automatically grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Desktoply. All content is that of our users and Desktoply is not responsible for the content. However, please don't upload anything that is subject to copyright laws. If an image is discovered that breaches these. Desktoply will remove the image. However, if an image goes undetected and is sought out by the company that owns the image, all responsibility lies with the individual that uploaded the image. Desktoply simply acts as a middleman in the connection between user, and world. If a company has a dispute, they should contact the administration team and we will investigate in compliance together.
If you have anything to add, or any disputes of what we state above, please contact us on email@example.com.